Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
All in one supper thast good enough to serve to friends.
- 4 chicken breasts, skin on
- 6 slices streaky bacon
- 50 g new potatoes
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 225 g mixed salad greens
- French dressing, to serve
- Preheat the grill to medium high & grill the chicken breasts,skin side up for 10 minutes, turn & cook for a further 10-15 minutes until cooked through.At the same time grill the bacon until crispy.
- Pu the potatoes in a pan of cold salted water & bring to the boil. Simmer for 15 minutes until potatoes are tender,then drain & keep warm.
- Once the chicken is cooked remove the skin & slice. Halve the potatoes & put in a large bowl with the sliced chicken, bacon, avocado, tomatoes & salad. Warm the dressing & pour over the salad & toss.
- Season & serve.