Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great accompaniment to simply-seasoned grilled beef or grilled fish.
- 4 medium fresh tomatoes, thinly sliced (do not use plum tomatoes)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup dry vermouth
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic, green onions, vermouth, and parsley.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add tomato slices and cook just until they are heated.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.