Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Modified from a recipe found on the back of a dry soup mix box.
- 1 7⁄8 ounces dry vegetable soup mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 6 1⁄2 ounces crabmeat or 1 cup frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon kraft wasabi-horseradish mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes till heated through.
- Serve with your favorite dipper.