Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great dish for a hot summer evening, especially once the garden fresh tomatoes start piling up...from Everyday Food
- 1 lb medium pasta shell
- 5 cups beefsteak tomatoes, diced (about 2 #)
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta until al dente according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl toss warm pasta with tomatoes, cheese, onion, olive oil, parsley and garlic.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.