Warm Cucumber, Tomato & Lentil Salad With Balsamic Vinaigret
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup dry lentils
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Cook dry lentils until tender following package instructions, roughly 30 minutes.
- When tender, drain and place in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss well and serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!