Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A warm Italian-style potato salad that goes fabulous with meat or poultry. It is easy enough to make during the week. A must try! (Recipe courtesy of chefs.com)
- 1 lb small red potato, scrubbed
- 1⁄2 cup light Italian dressing
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro or 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, raw, seeded and finely diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, raw, seeded and finely diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Boil in salted water 20 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain and rinse potatoes under cold water and place in a salad bowl. [I place the shallots and bell peppers into the boiling pot and saute for a few minutes until they are slightly tender].
- Add remaining ingredients to potatoes. Toss lightly.
Wonderful tasting potatoes,will make again.Thanks,Linda.