Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips (2 x 1/4")
- 1 lb fresh spinach leaves, coarsely shredded
- 3 cups watercress leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 large golden delicious apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Spray nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray; stir-fry pork strips until cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Set aside; keep warm.
- In large serving bowl, toss spinach, watercress, celery, grapes, green onion, water chestnuts and apple; toss to mix.
- In small saucepan, combine salad dressing, white wine, mustard and brown sugar; heat just until brown sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Stir cooked pork into hot dressing to coat well.
- Remove pork; pour half of dressing over greens mixture in bowl; toss well.
- Place pork strips on top of salad.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Pass remaining dressing.