Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dip is so yummy, it's hard to stop eating it, a great one for company!
- 3 slices rindless bacon, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 300 g sour cream
- 200 g green onion dip
- 130 g corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- salt & pepper
- cob loaf bread
- Saute bacon & onion until bacon is golden, transfer to a bowl.
- Add sour cream, dip, corn, half the cheese & seasonings, mix well.
- Cut the top off the loaf and pull out filling in large pieces, break into chunks.
- Place bread pieces & loaf onto a foil lined baking tray.
- Pour filling into bread hollow, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180.C for 10-15 mins or until golden & loaf is crisp.