MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chopped peanuts
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars together.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Mix well.
- chill for 1 hour.
- shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place in lightly greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 14-16 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately make wells in the center using a melon baller, pressing lightly.
- Cool in pans for about 5 minutes before removing to wire racks for further cooling.
- For Filling---------------------.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Carefully fill wells in cookies using a spoon or a small pitcher or pastry bag.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
These turn out to be very cute, delicious cookies! I'll agree with elaine and say they turn out like inside out reese's cups. I think the chopped peanuts on top help cut the sweetness of the filling. I actually couldn't eat many of these because of the sweetness, but they were really good nonetheless. Thanks for posting!