1/2 Photos of Warm Goat Cheese & Balsamic Onion Personal Pizzas
Want a delicious and healthy gourmet dinner for an easy 5 ingredients?? Then try these! Recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, and totally meant to satisfy a night out at a great restaurant without the crazy bill! Made with 8 1/2 to 9" tortillas: 196.67cals, 7g fat, 26.1g carb, 5.67g fiber per serving (1 pizza)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF. On a large, dry, metal baking sheet, place your tortillas in a single layer. Place on center rack of oven and heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, flip, and heat again on middle rack for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 2In the meantime, heat a small non-stick skillet on medium heat. Once hot, add the sliced onions. Toss with tongs for about 2 minutes, until they begin to soften. Add the balsamic vinegar and sauté for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Turn off heat.
- 3Evenly divide sautéed onions onto the toasted tortillas. Then crumble the goat cheese (1/2 oz. per pizza) on top. Heat on middle rack of oven for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 4Top with fresh mixed greens or arugula and a crack of freshly ground black pepper and serve!
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Goat Cheese & Balsamic Onion Personal Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 535.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: