1/1 Photo of Warm Chocolate Cakes
Can make a few days ahead up to baking part. Refrigerate. Bring to rrom temperature before you bake. Yummy soft/creamy chocolate inside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Butter and flour 6 small ramekins (I use Pam spray and flour).
- 3In a double-boiler, melt butter and chocolate.
- 4Meanwhile, whip eggs, egg yolks and sugar on high until fluffy (about 5-10 minutes).
- 5Reduce speed to low and slowly add flour.
- 6Add chocolate/butter mix.
- 7Pour into ramekins.
- 8Bake 7-8 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and cool 3-5 minutes.
- 10Rub knife around and carefully invert onto plate.
- 11Can serve with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Chocolate Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.7
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 261.1 mg
- Sodium 202.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g