Recipe by Mad-catter
From Sam Zien's "Just Cook This!" cooking show on Discovery Health. Similar to other warm cabbage salads listed on Recipe Zaar, but a napa cabbage is used. The ready-bacon is fine, but this would probably be better with pre-cooked regular bacon cut into small pieces.
- 6 ounces honey mustard dressing
- 6 cups finely shredded napa cabbage, about 1 medium head
- 2 ounces ready bacon, diced
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cabbage in a large bowl with cheese on top. Cook mushrooms in about a tablespoon of olive oil until quite soft. Add bacon.
- Continue to cook both about 3 more minutes until bacon just begins to get a little crispy. Add dressing to pan, being careful as it will splatter, heat through. Pour mushroon-bacon dressing on the cabbage and mix well.
- Season with a little Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.