Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can also be served with fresh veggies or crackers.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 15 ounces round brie cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- assorted greens
- sliced apple
- seedless grapes
- Melt butter until sizzling in small skillet; stir in sugar.
- Add pecans and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is caramelized (4-5 minutes). Set aside.
- Unwrap brie; place on microwave safe serving plate.
- Cut circle in top of cheese with sharp knife about 1/2 inch from edge and 1/4 inch deep.
- Microwave cheese on HIGH until top piece of cheese can be easily lifted off (45-60 seconds).
- Discard top.
- Sprinkle cheese with caramelized pecans and chives.
- Microwave on HIGH until cheese is creamy and begins to bubble, 45-75 seconds.
- To serve, arrange greens on serving place and top with cheese.
- Serve with assorted fruit.