1/3 Photos of Warm and Cozy Bottom Round Roast Crock Pot Style
6 hrs 15 mins
The aroma of this roast made DH and DS drool. I had a beautiful roast from the market and wanted to try simple spices yet aromatic! This is what the doctor ordered for a very chilly January day. DH and DS loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients together in a plate.
- 2Rub roast in oil.
- 3Roll roast in dry mix.
- 4Place onions on bottom of crock pot.
- 5Place roast in crock pot.
- 6Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 7Throw in remaining rosemary 1/2-1 hr before dinner to send the aroma once again through the house.
- 8With juice from roast I made a gravy to pour over top of sliced beef just before serving.
- 9I served with roasted potatoes, broccoli, and fresh made Italian bread.
- 10Leftovers were shredded for beef sandwiches the following day mixed with the gravy.
- 11*** I use fresh herbs when possible so measurements are approximate for herbs. Adjust seasonings to taste. I do not use salt and at times am heavy on herbs.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm and Cozy Bottom Round Roast Crock Pot Style
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 102.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 38.4 g