Recipe by Katherine Oberhill
I made this up after seeing so many recipes with horseradish as a dressing for beef. It is wonderful with the cream cheese IN the beef.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- chopped walnuts, to desired texture
- 2 filet mignon, cuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix softened cream cheese, horseradish, walnuts and Worcestershire in a small bowl.
- Using a corer or knife, cut across the grain of the filet (so as not to split the meat) to create a cavity.
- Stuff with the cream cheese mixture.
- Broil for 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Longer if desired.
- You can reserve the remainder of the stuffing on the side to serve with the meat.