1 hr 20 mins
A highly lauded pie from Moody’s Diner, Waldoboro, Maine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (9 inch) pastry for single-crust pie, basic flaky pie pastry (enough for two 9-inch single crust pies)
- 1Fit rolled out pie pastry into two 9-inch pie plates; trim edges, crimp/flute as desired.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°.
- 3In a big bowl, beat the melted margarine, sugar, eggs, flour, salt, vanilla, and corn syrup.
- 4Beat well, then stir in the milk.
- 5Spread 1 cup of nuts in each uncooked 9-inch pie shell.
- 6Pour the batter over the nuts; bake for 30-40 minutes (tent pie crust edges with foil, if start to get too brown).
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (2853 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4612.0
- Calories from Fat 2142
- Total Fat 238.0 g
- Saturated Fat 47.0 g
- Cholesterol 985.9 mg
- Sodium 3718.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 592.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 264.8 g
- Protein 67.5 g