Recipe by Lainey39
I saw this recipe in Simple and Delicious and I just have to try it. They show it served with soup.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (8 ounce) container refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder, dill and paprika; set aside.
- Unroll and separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle with walnuts and cheese to within 1/8 inch of edges.
- Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Curve ends to form crescents.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.