Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The perfect bean dip for your next party. It's very good, quick and easy to prepare. Cooking time is refrigeration time. Enjoy!
- 30 ounces refried beans, spicy
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces avocado dip
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 8 1⁄2 ounces black olives, chopped
- 7 ounces green chilies, diced
- 15 ounces salsa
- 1 1⁄2 lbs monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- tortilla chips
- Spread beans over bottom of a large platter.
- Top with sour cream, then avocado dip.
- Garnish liberally with remaining ingredients (except tortilla chips).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.