Recipe by SJG3483
Kids and adults will enjoy this great one-dish meal. Adjust it by adding vegetables of your choice. You can also substitute canned salmon for the tuna if you prefer.
- 1 lb wagon wheel macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup of diced vegetables or 1 cup peas or 1 cup corn (up to 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta.
- Meanwhile, combine tuna, oil, lemon juice, and mint (if desired) in a small bowl, breaking tuna with a fork.
- Drain the pasta and mix it with tomatoes and butter until the butter melts.
- Add the tuna mixture and toss to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.