There are so many recipes for Guacamole... I searched and didn't see any like my own. Using serrano peppers, white onion and garlic powder makes my recipe a tad different with a Huge taste!
- Cut avocado and remove from skin. Place in a bowl and drizzle lime juice to prevent from browning.
- Mash avocados with a fork.
- Chop tomatos, onions, pepper and add to avocados and mix.
- add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Taste, add more salt or garlic powder depending on taste.
- Serve with Corn Tortilla chips.
- Enjoy with your Favorite people!