Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
There are so many recipes for Guacamole... I searched and didn't see any like my own. Using serrano peppers, white onion and garlic powder makes my recipe a tad different with a Huge taste!
- 8 large avocados, mashed
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 serrano pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 dash salt, more to taste
- 1 dash coarse black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder, more to taste
- 1 pinch white pepper (optional)
- Cut avocado and remove from skin. Place in a bowl and drizzle lime juice to prevent from browning.
- Mash avocados with a fork.
- Chop tomatos, onions, pepper and add to avocados and mix.
- add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Taste, add more salt or garlic powder depending on taste.
- Serve with Corn Tortilla chips.
- Enjoy with your Favorite people!
This is one amazing guac! I used the serrano peppers we brought home from California in this recipe, so it felt very authentic LOL! The only thing I did differently was to mince the onions in a food processor, as I have a texture issue with onions, but otherwise made a directed. Fabulous!! This is now my go-to recipe for guacamole, thanks V! :)
Yum, yum, yum. Simply delicious. I usually put salsa into my guacamole to make a chunky version but this recipe is best. The flavor was perfect on chips and can also be used on burritos, tacos, enchiladas. Super easy to make. Another great Chef~V recipe.
I cut the recipe down for three and we almost ate the whole thing. It is great and loved the lime juice in it.