Sarah’s Super-Spicy Guacamole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
2 1/2 cups
- 3 avocados
- 1 large red onion
- 4 -5 small roma tomatoes (or both!!) or 1/4 cup diced roasted red pepper (or both!!)
- 4 -5 tomatillos
- 1⁄2 1/2 cup jalapeno peppers or 1/2 cup serrano pepper, your choice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juice of
- Pit and dice avocados. I like mine very chunky, but you could mash or puree them if you like a creamier guacamole.
- Dice red onion, peppers, garlic, tomatoes and tomatillos. Leave the ribs and seeds in the peppers if you like them to be VERY spicy! Again, chop everything smaller or larger depending on your preference of texture.
- Add cilantro.
- Toss diced veggies with cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, salt and lime juice.
- Add the mixture to the avocados and toss (or mix if your avocados are pureed) evenly.
- Adjust seasonings to taste, chill one hour to allow flavors to blend.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!