- 1 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a sharp knife, score bottom of each tomato with an X; transfer to a bowl.
- Bring a kettle of water to a boil; pour water over tomatoes. Let stand 30 seconds; drain tomatoes and run under cold water. Cool. Peel tomatoes.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together vodka, lemon juice, and sugar. Toss with tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate (30-60 minutes).
- Stir together last 3 ingredients; sprinkle tomatoes with lemon salt and serve.