Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun and tasty recipe for a quick, spicy salsa with a punch. Adults only, please!
- 16 ounces taco sauce (your favorite brand)
- 2 ounces vodka (2 shot glasses of)
- 1 red onion
- 8 -10 green onions
- 6 tomatoes, Roma
- 3 bell peppers (Red, Green & Yellow)
- 2 wax peppers (Green Plabano)
- 2 -4 fresh jalapeno peppers
- Chop vegetables and place into a large bowl. Add the Vodka and mix well. Allow to sit for at least 2 hours. If it's a frat party, use 6 shots and allow to sit overnight. (-:.
- Pour in the jar of Taco Sauce (I like Taco Bell, but Ortega is good too -- also, the Tostido's salsa adds a great flavor, but you'll need to use 2 of their small jars). Mix well and enjoy!
- This should be enough for 1 large sized bag of tortilla chips to 'appetize' 6 to 8 people.
- *Add in some some chopped La Costeña Chipotle Peppers in Adobo for an even spicier sauce.
- *Add in some hot and spicy Bloody Mary Mix for a truly unique flavor.