Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A wonderful twist on hot apple ciders; great for the holiday season and for warming up on chilly evenings.
- 6 ounces apple juice (Treetop 100% Juice is best!)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 ounce caramel syrup (Torani brand, or something similar)
- 1 ounce vodka (the smoother, the better ( as middle of the road, I recommend Three Olives brand vodka)
- whipped cream (optional)
- caramel sauce (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring the apple juice, cinnamon, and caramel syrup to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and add vodka.
- Let simmer for 5-7 minutes
- Serve in a mug.
- Top off with whipped cream, another dash of cinnamon, and/or caramel sauce, if you prefer.
- Enjoy your hot, relaxing beverage!
- ** If beverage is too sweet, omit the caramel syrup and have a vodka-apple-cider-sans-caramel instead!
OMG this was so good!!
I used Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum instead of Vodka and therefore cut the cinnamon in half. It came out amazing! It reminds me of a Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks and is definietly a great holiday drink. Thanks!
Wow, this was awesome!! It will be a great cool fall night drink once the temps start to drop alittle more!! I Will be making this one again.... Thanks for posting! Made for Fall PAC 09'