Virtually Fat-Free Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a small loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In another small bowl, combine the liquid egg product, applesauce and zucchini.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and using an electric mixer, mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and spread evenly- can sprinkle a little sugar and cinnamon on top if desired.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.