Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this at a BBQ last summer. Wanted to post it here so I wouldn't loose it. It was very tasty.
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chop whole thing
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chop everything but stems
- 4 -6 limes, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb quinoa
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetable broth
- cumin, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- COOK the quinoa in the vegetable stock, drain.
- Combine lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin in separate dish (to sort of make vinaigrette).
- In big bowl combine all ingredients including vinaigrette and chill in fridge.