Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A non-alcoholic version of a coconut mojito. This uses Torani (or other brand) coconut flavor coffee syrup. I used sugar-free, but regular will work.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sugar-free coconut syrup (Torani)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 -5 fresh mint leaves
- 3 ounces sparkling water (or club soda)
- Pour coconut syrup and lime juice into a tall glass.
- Add the mint leaves and muddle with a long spoon.
- Add ice and sparkling water.
- Stir gently and enjoy.
Boy was this good!! Made it with Monin coconut syrup and will definitely make it again, this is more addictive than some alcoholic drink :)<br/>Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for ZWT 9 / Caribbean for The Apron String Travelers