- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 limes, juice of
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon asian fish sauce
- asian turnip
- crusty French roll
- sliced turkey or deli ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix garlic, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, sugar, and fish sauce. This is a marinade for the carrots and turnip.
- Shred the carrots and turnip with a large grater and soak in the marinade. Allow this to soak for at least 3 hours.
- When ready slice open your crusty french rolls, place deli meat like normal, add marinated carrot and turnip, top with alot of cilantro.