- 4 (4 ounce) boneless center cut pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- sliced green onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly score a diamond pattern on both sides of pork. Combine the ingredients for the rub and rub evenly over pork. Let rest at least 5 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.