1/1 Photo of Vietnamese Lemon Rice
From Asian Diet by Diana My Tran.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash rice until water runs clear, then drain.
- 2Mix rice, water, salt, and oil in a nonstick saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 3Turn heat down to very low, stir gently, cover tightly, and cook until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Add lemon zest and juice and mix lightly with chopsticks or a fork.
- 5Serve steaming hot with any seafood, meat, or chicken dish.
- 6Nutrition Information per Serving: 244 calories, 2 g total fat (0.2 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrates, 2 g dietary fiber, 4 g protein.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Lemon Rice
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 201.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g