From Asian Diet by Diana My Tran.
Make and share this Vietnamese Lemon Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Wash rice until water runs clear, then drain.
- Mix rice, water, salt, and oil in a nonstick saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to very low, stir gently, cover tightly, and cook until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add lemon zest and juice and mix lightly with chopsticks or a fork.
- Serve steaming hot with any seafood, meat, or chicken dish.
- Nutrition Information per Serving: 244 calories, 2 g total fat (0.2 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrates, 2 g dietary fiber, 4 g protein.