Abby Girl's Note:
This makes a lovely summer dinner. I got this recipe from our local paper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 ounces wide rice noodles
- 12 ounces chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups cucumbers, diced
- 2 cups carrots, shrededed
- 1 cup green bell pepper, julienne
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles for 5 - 8 minutes or until tender; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 2Transfer to a large bowl. Add chicken, cucumbers, carrots, peppers and cilantro.
- 3Dressing: In a small bowl, blend together fish sauce, vinegar, lime juice, curry paste, sugar, garlic and sesame oil.
- 4Add dressing to noodle mixture, toss to combine. Sprinkle with peanuts of using.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietanamese Chicken and Rice Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 1356.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar