Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from a Cadbury Drinking Chocolate box - I haven't tried it out yet
- Cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
- Add sifted drinking chocolate and flour.
- Mix well to form a soft dough.
- Pipe onto greased or lined oven trays using a 1cm star nozzle - or roll into small balls.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.
- When cold, dust with icing sugar or extra drinking chocolate.
Easily prepared little biscuit that turned out very well. Makes lots so I had plenty to give away as well :) Thank you Pink Princess, made and enjoyed for Think Pink 2013
Talk about easy for such delicious results! I couldn't believe how easy they were. And the flavor...YUMMY!!! Thanks Pink Princess!