Recipe by johnvac52
A Georgia tradition that is a great accompaniment to grilled steaks.
Top Review by love2cook
I made the onions one night with grilled hamburgers. The beef bouillion (I used granulated instead of cubed)and butter make the onions very flavorful. Preparation and cooking were a snap...I love cooking on the grill!
- 2 medium vidalia onions
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 -2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each onion into approximately 8 wedges.
- Place wedges on a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Slice butter into dabs and place on top of the onion.
- Add garlic, bouillon cube, and seasoning salt.
- Wrap in foil paper ensuring that the seams are closed tightly. I usually wrap again with another sheet of foil.
- Place foil package on the hot grill for 30 to 40 minutes, turning frequently.