Recipe by Rita~
This baked sweet onion dip is quick and easy! With a kick from chipotle peppers! Can be made ahead of time and brought to a potluck or any party just reheat and serve.
Top Review by CAREBEARCOOKING
Very tasty dip! A fresh new recipe that ventures from the same old same old. None left to bring home, signaling a great recipe. I didn't have any vidalia onions, so I used sweet onions and it tasted great. Thanks!
- 1 cup chopped vidalia onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup grated shredded swiss cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's or Best Foods)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 -2 chipotle chile in adobo, diced- use 1 with seeds removed for less heat