Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This chili is excellent!!! Top with shredded cheddar cheese, and/or jalapeno pepper slices. Also good served over cornbread or corn chips.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagemccormick chili seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces salsa
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hot chili beans
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add all of the ingredients and heat to a boil.
- Turn heat to medium-low and simmer for 1 hour.
Very good chili recipe. My family and friends loved it!