Recipe by Sharon123
Excellent! My favorite lasagna recipe! You can use any vegetables you want. Try this one! I use a little more sauce than is called for-about a jar and a half jar.
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 summer squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I use olive oil)
- 28 -56 ounces spaghetti sauce (1-2 28 oz. jars)
- 14 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir fry the vegetables, garlic and salt in oil till crisp tender.
- Spread 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased 13"x9" baking dish.
- Arrange 7 noodles over sauce, overlapping as needed.
- Layer with half of veggies, spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.