Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Excellent! My favorite lasagna recipe! You can use any vegetables you want. Try this one! I use a little more sauce than is called for-about a jar and a half jar.
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 summer squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I use olive oil)
- 28 -56 ounces spaghetti sauce (1-2 28 oz. jars)
- 14 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Stir fry the vegetables, garlic and salt in oil till crisp tender.
- Spread 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased 13"x9" baking dish.
- Arrange 7 noodles over sauce, overlapping as needed.
- Layer with half of veggies, spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Easy and delicious! Made as posted, but also tossed in some browned hot italian turkey sausage for the meat lovers in the family. It was fabulous!
I halved this recipe because only a couple people in my family would eat an all veggie lasagna. I love veggie lasagna and this one is delicious! I did also add some mushrooms to mine. Thanks for sharing!
This is the first lasagna recipe I've ever made and it was tasty. I subbed spinach for the peppers and used reduced fat mozz. I will def. make again and will start earlier in the day!