Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This meatloaf is a MUST for spicy food lovers! My husband has me make this for him once a week he loves it so much!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 crackers, of choice crushed (i prefer toasted onion flavor)
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup hot and spicy barbecue sauce
- Mix ground beef with all ingredients except for half of the barbeque sauce.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Put remainder of barbeque sauce on top of meatloaf.
- Put back into oven and cook additional 10 minutes.