Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A classic "beef" tips and noodles. Really easy to make!!!
- 1 lb venison stew meat
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 5 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- Brown tips, add everything else except noodles.
- Cook noodles according to package.
- You may mix noodles and sauce together, or you can pour on top of noodles after you have dished it out.
- You can add some four to the sauce to make it thicker.
This was a winner in our house. It was quick to make, and about the only thing I added was some flour to thicken it a bit.