Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty and Quick Mediterranean adult shake recipe from Joanne Weir. Why should the kids have all the fun?! You can use 1/4 cup Prosecco in place of the Champagne as well...
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup lemon sorbet
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup champagne or 1⁄4 cup italian prosecco sparkling wine
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until creamy.
- Pour into glasses & serve immediately.
Wonderful! The kids are in bed and I made this as a treat for DH and myself. I took Chef Kate's lead and subbed limoncello for the fresh lemon juice and vodka and topped off with prosecco. I'll definitely make this again!
Yumm, I'd never thought about a lemon shake before. Thank you.
This certainly made the adults happy! Used frozen yogurt in place of ice cream, vodka-based limoncello and prosecco with the sorbet. So good! Thanks, Cheryl.