1/1 Photo of Velveeta Mayo Hash Browns
A simple side dish to serve for breakfast or dinner that kids love. These can be frozen for up to 3 months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Melt cheese in heavy pan over low heat, stirring.
- 3Add mayonnaise and potatoes to cheese and mix well.
- 4Put into a 9x13-inch baking pan and top with bacon.
- 5Bake, uncovered for 35-40 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Velveeta Mayo Hash Browns
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.4
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 1021.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: