Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A simple side dish to serve for breakfast or dinner that kids love. These can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns, defrosted about 15 minutes
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Melt cheese in heavy pan over low heat, stirring.
- Add mayonnaise and potatoes to cheese and mix well.
- Put into a 9x13-inch baking pan and top with bacon.
- Bake, uncovered for 35-40 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
ooohhh, yes, this was sooooooo yummy! Thanks :)
Loved these potatoes. What's not to like cheese, potatoes, bacon Yummy! Thanks for a real keeper!