Cheesy Hash Browns
photo by Simply Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray 2 quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray*. In large bowl combine all hash brown ingredients; mix well. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- In small bowl stir together topping ingredients. Spread topping evenly over hash browns. Bake 45 minutes or until hash browns are tender.
- Tip: *An 11x7-inch rectangular or 8-inch square baking dish can be used.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Simply Potatoes are made with real, fresh potatoes (never frozen). With ingredients like real whole milk, butter and half & half, you get rich, hearty potatoes that taste like you made them from scratch, only you didn’t. Simply Potatoes are quick and convenient, serving up homemade taste without the hassle of shredding, peeling or mashing. You’ll find a flavor for every craving, and a cooking time for every schedule, from creamy mashed potatoes, to crispy cut potatoes and classic side dishes; all ready in minutes. Try these fun, savory recipes inspired by the simple goodness of Simply Potatoes.</p>