Recipe by BecR
I just love this simple velvety smooth cheese sauce--it's so easy, cheesy and good! Yummy drizzled over cooked broccoli or cauliflower, or just about anything. Enjoy! Note: Measurements are approximate, use more or less to taste. As the cheese sauce cools, it will thicken; gently reheat to serve (you can whisk in a small amount of milk or water, if needed).
- 236.59 ml diced Velveeta cheese (or American cheese slices)
- 29.58-44.37 ml canned evaporated milk (more or less to taste, or use regular milk)
- 4.92 ml mustard powder (optional)
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 0.25 ml onion powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave the cheese and milk (plus the dry mustard, Tabasco or onion powder, if using) in a microwave safe dish on high.
- Stir well at 30 second intervals, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth and creamy (about 2 to 3 minutes total--you may need to add more milk, as desired).
- Serve hot over cooked cauliflower or broccoli (or your favorite vegetable). Enjoy!