Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From the book Czech and Slovak Touches. Recipe from Caroline Hruska Sobolik of Spillville, Iowa
- 2 cups cooked cubed veal
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked cubed ham
- 10 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chives or 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Pour into greased 8" x 8" pan.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 300 degrees.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve warm with celery sticks, or cold with mustard for snacking.