Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very quick and very good! Great as a side for something grilled or even as a lunch salad!
- 2 medium tomatoes, largely diced
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Toss all veggies and dressing in a bowl. Let marinate at least two hours and up to three days or when veggies lose their crispness.
- Add additional dressing to your taste.
Very refreshing! I used 1 whole English cucumber, 2 tomatoes, radishes, celery and left out the red bell pepper. I marinated it overnight and it got better and better. Thanks!
Excellent! My coop box this week contained many of the items in this recipe, so I have to say that mine was super fresh and delicious. The only changes I made were to decrease the amt of onion by half (and wish I wouldn't have done so) and then used the whole cucumber (instead of 1/2) and then I used 1 whole red tomato plus a pint of yellow cherry tomatoes (halved). It was so beautiful that I had to take a picture! This would be great for a BBQ or potluck!
So easy and so good! I missed the marinating part, so it was only in the fridge for about 30 minutes or so, but still great with grilled pork chops. Thanks for sharing!