Recipe by yogiclarebear
Another from Taste of Home's "Light and Tasty." My version doesn't use oil.
Top Review by Pamela Z
Excellent recipe. My boyfriend loved it, and he's not a big fish eater. I used the white wine, which I think gave it a wonderful flavor. The recipe is easy and healthy, and I'll be making it regularly. Thanks for sharing it!
- 10 ounces tilapia fillets (2 fillets @ 5oz each)
- 2 tablespoons white wine or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped (3 oz)
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, finely chopped (3 oz)
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seafood seasoning (Old Bay or similar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fillets in a baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drizzle with wine or broth and sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
- Combine the onion, green pepper, tomatoes, lemon juice, and garlic powder; spoon over fillets.
- Cover and bake at 425* for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake about 5 minutes longer…until fish flakes easily with a fork.