Recipe by Calee
I've had this receipe for a long time. The cumin with the vegetables is amazing. I dont alway use the same vegetables, whatever i have on hand.
Top Review by God's_sugarcookie
Amazing pot pie! We used our homeade pie crust recipe and a medley of summer squash, korean radish, sugar snap peas, ground carrots and celery, and mushrooms. The tomatoes added a great flavor, and we added 2 tsp. of chicken granuels for extra flavor. Despite the other review, we did not find ours dry at all maybe due to the squash. The vegetables were succulent and flavorful. Loved by all, thanks so much for an awesome recipe!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 5 cups diced vegetables (combination of potato, zucchini, squash,carrots, broccoli, rutabaga, sweet potato)
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute red onion garlic and celery in olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add 5 cups diced vegetables, cumin, salt and pepper, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add quartered tomatoes and cook another 2 minutes.
- Prepare pastry(top and bottom)for 9 inch pie plate or oven proof skillet.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.