Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Another recipe from my WW friend. Each:3 POINTS(based on the pita & cheese you use)
- 1⁄4 cup water or 1⁄4 cup broth
- 1⁄2 cup julienned carrot
- 1⁄2 cup julienned yellow squash
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup julienned onion
- 1⁄2 cup julienned green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 fat free pita breads
- 8 slices fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup shredded nonfat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat water.
- Add carrots, squash, mushrooms, onions, and green peppers.
- Heat until tender.
- Drain and season with black pepper.
- Spread mustard on unsplit pitas.
- Top with vegetables, tomato slices and mozzarella.
- Place pitas on baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Each: 3 POINTS (based on the pita& cheese you use).