Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is something quick I whipped up on a Sunday morning. Easy, healthy, and yummy!
Make and share this Veggie Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Beat egg, egg white, and milk together in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, old bay seasoning, and crushed garlic to taste.
- Add cheese (shredded or coarsely cut - I just pull my slice of cheese apart).
- Heat 1/2 tsp butter in skillet on med-high heat.
- Add veggie burger and break it up with your spatula while it browns. (just like you would with sausage).
- Pour egg mixture over browned veggie burger.
- Allow the entire pan to slowly cook on medium heat.
- Slide omelette onto plate and garnish with crushed tortilla chips, salsa, and sour scream.