This is something quick I whipped up on a Sunday morning. Easy, healthy, and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg, egg white, and milk together in a bowl.
- 2Add salt, pepper, old bay seasoning, and crushed garlic to taste.
- 3Add cheese (shredded or coarsely cut - I just pull my slice of cheese apart).
- 4Heat 1/2 tsp butter in skillet on med-high heat.
- 5Add veggie burger and break it up with your spatula while it browns. (just like you would with sausage).
- 6Pour egg mixture over browned veggie burger.
- 7Allow the entire pan to slowly cook on medium heat.
- 8Slide omelette onto plate and garnish with crushed tortilla chips, salsa, and sour scream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 224.3 mg
- Sodium 552.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: