1/1 Photo of Veggie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a veggie grilled cheese with a little bit of a crunch. Very easy to make. Use a good homemade or artisan bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread butter over one side of all the slices of bread.
- 2Put four slices on a griddle, butter side down, and generously spread mustard over the top-side of the slices.
- 3Layer each slice of bread with one-fourth of the coleslaw mix and one-fourth of the cheese.
- 4Top with remaining bread, butter side up.
- 5Toast until the bread is lightly browned on each side and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.0
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 519.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 15.8 g