- 44.37 ml diced onions
- 44.37 ml diced carrots
- 59.14 ml frozen peas
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml dried parsley
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 709.77-946.36 ml leftover rice
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml hot Chinese mustard (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs with the parsley and the garlic.
- Saute the onions, carrots, and peas in a large saute pan with straight sides, on medium heat. Once soft, pour in the egg mixture and scramble until set. Turn the heat down to medium low.
- Carefully stir in the rice, soy sauce, and mustard. Heat until warmed throughly.